Dial Up 1-833-335-7999 Toll Free For iCloud Support And Customer Services
While accessing the iCloud account sometimes you may have problem in login as you have forgotten the password, or you have misplaced it. In that situation you have to follow the steps to reset the password and then regain the access of your account. But you must ensure that you know that email address that is used to login. You can reset your password by using variety of methods. It is based on the type of security that you have set for your account. iCloud support is the support company which provides relevant assistance for resetting the password.
Steps of iCloud Password Reset
- You have to visit the iCloud account page then click on ‘Forgot password’ link. If you have to confirm your phone number, then you have to use steps for two-factor authentication for the same.
- Further, you have to enter the iCloud ID and then select the option to reset the password and choose ‘continue’. You have to choose the steps for iCloud password reset.
- You can choose to reset the password by answering your security questions and then select ‘Answer security questions’ and then follow the remaining steps.
- If you don’t remember the security question, then you can opt to get email instead. In that situation you have to select ‘get an email’. So, you will get an email which will contain steps to reset iCloud password.
- You can use the two-factor authentication or two-step verification methods if you don’t have email address liked to the account.
After following any of these methods once the password is reset you will have to sign in again with your new password. You will also have to update the new password in settings of your devices. If you find any difficulty in following any of these steps, then you can always contact iCloud support team for help. They will provide you proper guidance throughout the steps.
How Two-factor authentication is done?
You can reset your password using any of the trusted devices of Apple like iPhone, iPad, Mac or iPod touch. The two-factor authentication method could be chosen only when it is enabled for your iCloud ID. These are steps of iCloud password reset that you have to follow on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Firstly, you have to go to the settings, there you have to tap on your iCloud then password and security. You will find set of steps to update the password there, you have to simply follow those steps. Suppose you are unable to open the iCloud itself then you need to open settings and tap on ‘sign in to your device’ option. After that you have to select ‘Don’t have an iCloud ID or forgot it’ link. Then you will find onscreen steps that you have to follow properly. In case of any doubt take help of iCloud support team.
Below mentioned are the steps for resetting password on Mac:
- At the first place, you will have to go to the Apple menu and then to system preferences and further you will have to click on iCloud.
- In the next step you have to choose account details. You will be asked to enter your ID and password.
- You need to click ‘forgot iCloud ID or password’. As soon as you click, you will receive the instructions. You will have to follow iCloud password reset instructions properly.
Once the password is reset you have to login using the new password. In the entire process if you have any difficulty understanding any step or some other problem then make sure that you take contact help of iCloud support team.